Executive MBA is a post-experience programme for executives who want to enhance their careers. Koç Executive MBA is for students who have at least seven years of full time working experience.
The first and foremost condition for joining the the Koç Executive MBA Program is to be a highly motivated and dedicated individual. In addition, applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 7 years of full-time professional work experience and a minimum 2 years of management experience for the Executive MBA programme
- Completed military service (if applicable) or proof of deferment
- Proficiency in English
- In order to apply to the Executive MBA Program, the applicants must complete the online application (gradapp.ku.edu.tr) and upload the following;
- An official academic transcript from every university attended
- Three essays as specified
- Application fee payment slip
- A written statement of corporate support
Two Reference Letters should be submitted for the application. The candidate should provide the contact information of those who will fill in the reference letters in the online application. They will be provided with the web link of the reference letter form via e-mail.
All qualified applicants will be called for an interview by the Graduate School of Business. The candidates will be given a business case to read right before the interview and will be asked to answer questions related to the case as a part of the interview process.
For your inquiries, please contact Graduate School of Business at email@example.com