The first and foremost condition for joining the Koç MSc in Finance Program is to be a highly motivated and dedicated individual. In addition, applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum two years of full-time professional work experience
- Completed military service (if applicable) or proof of deferment
- Proficiency in English
In order to apply to the MSc in Finance Program, the applicants must complete the online application (gradapp.ku.edu.tr) and upload the following;
- An official academic transcript from every university attended
- Three essays as specified
- Application fee payment slip
- A written statement of corporate support
Two Reference Letters should be submitted for the application. The candidate should provide the contact information of those who will fill in the reference letters in the online application. They will be provided with the web link of the reference letter form via e-mail.
Selected applicants will be called for an interview by the Graduate School of Business. The candidates will be given a short article to read and study before the interview and will be asked to answer questions related to the article as a part of the interview process. Standardized tests such as TOEFL and GMAT may also be required.
For your inquiries, please contact Graduate School of Business at firstname.lastname@example.org