Application Deadlines are:
Regular Application deadline is April 30th, 2018.
Late Application deadline is June 1st, 2018.
See below for details.
The admissions will be managed in three main assessment phases. In the first phase the application files and their conformity will be evaluated. Candidates whose applications are accurate will be invited to interview (panel and case study).
All selections are conducted locally and include the participation of representatives from corporate partners.
The criteria for CEMS Admissions are as follows:
- To have a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university;
- TOEFL (min. score 600/100/250);
- GMAT or GRE score (min. GMAT score 600 or GRE 150) tests. The scores should be sent to institution number 0163;*
- Having proficiency in a second foreign language is an asset.
- To complete the application form as specified;
- To submit an official academic transcript from the undergraduate institution;
- To submit at least two reference letters;
- To submit the application fee payment slip;
All admissions will be submitted via https://gradapp.ku.edu.tr