News & Events
Congratulations to Codela which won the “Early Stage” of CEMS Startup Challenge 2.0!
Codela, founded by CEMS Alumna Ebru Türün and Murat Sütunç won the “Early Stage” of CEMS Startup Challenge 2.0 (CSC) at Corvinus University in Budapest! The challenge was organized as a part of CEMS Career Forum and sponsored by European venture capital, Speedinvest and corporate partners including SalesForce, Gartner and LVMH. Codela, digitizing the recruitment of software developers, was rewarded with the access to investment portfolio of Venture Capitals and mentorship opportunities. For more information about Codela please see the link: https://www.codela.net/
- Koç University Executive MBA ranked first in Turkey again by Financial Times
- Global Network for Advanced Management Expands Reach to Six Continents with Three New Member Schools in Australia, Italy, and Kenya!
- Koç University becomes PIM Member.
- Global Network Week October 2017 at Koç University Graduate School of Business!
- Congratulations to Codela which won the “Early Stage” of CEMS Startup Challenge 2.0!