News & Events
Congratulations to our CEMS MIM and Koç MIM students who won the “Idea Stage” of CEMS Startup Challenge 2.0!
Koç GSB CEMS MIM and Koç MIM students won the “Idea Stage” of CEMS Startup Challenge 2.0 (CSC) at Corvinus University in Budapest. The challenge was organized as a part of CEMS Career Forum and current CEMS Students and Alumni participated in CSC. The sponsors of the challenge were SalesForce, Gartner and LVMH. Winners were rewarded with a trip to one of SalesForce’s EMEA HQs with their Project called “Passingo” which was about “Public Transportation Card Wallet Mobile Application”.
- Koç University Executive MBA ranked first in Turkey again by Financial Times
- Global Network for Advanced Management Expands Reach to Six Continents with Three New Member Schools in Australia, Italy, and Kenya!
- Alumni Networking Seminar & Reception
- Koç University becomes PIM Member.
- Young Leaders in Family Businesses Certificate Program starts on 8th March