News & Events
Koç University becomes PIM Member.
PIM, Partnership in International Management, is a consortium of leading international business schools, founded in 1973. Each member institution represents the highest degree of excellence in the fields of business administration and management, demonstrates leadership in their geographic region and delivers an MBA or a graduate-equivalent degree in management. Koç University Graduate School of Business has become a member of PIM in November 2014.
PIM facilitates the development of international cooperation among members, fostering the development of joint programs, students and faculty exchange, joint research and cooperation among faculty members and researchers.
More information on PIM is available at www.pimnetwork.org
- Global Network Week October 2017 at Koç University Graduate School of Business!
- Congratulations to Codela which won the “Early Stage” of CEMS Startup Challenge 2.0!
- Congratulations to our CEMS MIM and Koç MIM students who won the “Idea Stage” of CEMS Startup Challenge 2.0!
- Next Information Session on May 6th, Saturday at İstinye Campus!
- Global Network Week March 2017 at Koç University Graduate School of Business!