News & Events
Koç University becomes PIM Member.
PIM, Partnership in International Management, is a consortium of leading international business schools, founded in 1973. Each member institution represents the highest degree of excellence in the fields of business administration and management, demonstrates leadership in their geographic region and delivers an MBA or a graduate-equivalent degree in management. Koç University Graduate School of Business has become a member of PIM in November 2014.
PIM facilitates the development of international cooperation among members, fostering the development of joint programs, students and faculty exchange, joint research and cooperation among faculty members and researchers.
More information on PIM is available at www.pimnetwork.org
- Next Information Session on April 1st, Saturday at İstinye Campus!
- Koç University: Top 15 and "best in Turkey"!
- Global Network Week October 2016 at Koç University Graduate School of Business!
- Koç University Executive MBA ranked first in Turkey again by Financial Times
- Koç University GSB joins world’s elite with AMBA accreditation