News & Events
Koç University becomes PIM Member.
PIM, Partnership in International Management, is a consortium of leading international business schools, founded in 1973. Each member institution represents the highest degree of excellence in the fields of business administration and management, demonstrates leadership in their geographic region and delivers an MBA or a graduate-equivalent degree in management. Koç University Graduate School of Business has become a member of PIM in November 2014.
PIM facilitates the development of international cooperation among members, fostering the development of joint programs, students and faculty exchange, joint research and cooperation among faculty members and researchers.
More information on PIM is available at http://pimnetwork.org/
- Koç University Executive MBA ranked first in Turkey again by Financial Times
- Global Network for Advanced Management Expands Reach to Six Continents with Three New Member Schools in Australia, Italy, and Kenya!
- Alumni Networking Seminar & Reception
- Koç University becomes PIM Member.
- Young Leaders in Family Businesses Certificate Program starts on 8th March