News & Events
Koç University is the CEMS Alliance School of the Year.
The Graduate School of Business at Koç University, Istanbul, has been named as the CEMS Alliance School of the Year, atthe ceremony in Brussels on November 29th.
CEMS is a global alliance comprising 29 of the world’s most prestigious business schools, including Koç University. Its Master’s in International Management programme allows participants to study at different member schools, equipping them with skills to succeed in international markets. The programme has consistently placed within the top 10 of the Financial Times rankings for the past nine years.
CEMS ranks currently 5th on Financial Times.
Each year, the CEMS Alliance awards its academic members in seven categories, based on the results of a student satisfaction survey. Koç University was also awarded the title of ‘’Course of the Year’’ with Erda Gerçek’s “Developing Intellectual Financial Capital”
- Koç GSB Information Session on April 28th, Saturday
- Koç GSB Information Session on March 24th, Saturday
- Koç University Executive MBA ranked first in Turkey again by Financial Times
- Global Network for Advanced Management Expands Reach to Six Continents with Three New Member Schools in Australia, Italy, and Kenya!
- Alumni Networking Seminar & Reception