News & Events
Koç University is the CEMS Alliance School of the Year.
The Graduate School of Business at Koç University, Istanbul, has been named as the CEMS Alliance School of the Year, atthe ceremony in Brussels on November 29th.
CEMS is a global alliance comprising 29 of the world’s most prestigious business schools, including Koç University. Its Master’s in International Management programme allows participants to study at different member schools, equipping them with skills to succeed in international markets. The programme has consistently placed within the top 10 of the Financial Times rankings for the past nine years.
CEMS ranks currently 5th on Financial Times.
Each year, the CEMS Alliance awards its academic members in seven categories, based on the results of a student satisfaction survey. Koç University was also awarded the title of ‘’Course of the Year’’ with Erda Gerçek’s “Developing Intellectual Financial Capital”
- Next Information Session on April 1st, Saturday at İstinye Campus!
- Koç University: Top 15 and "best in Turkey"!
- Global Network Week October 2016 at Koç University Graduate School of Business!
- Koç University Executive MBA ranked first in Turkey again by Financial Times
- Koç University GSB joins world’s elite with AMBA accreditation