News & Events
Koç University Executive MBA Program Rises To 59th In Financial Times Ranking
The Koç University Executive MBA program has jumped 19 places to be ranked within the top 60 best programmes worldwide for working senior executives.
The annual Financial Times Executive MBA ranking is based on a survey of the world’s top business schools, and measures the success of graduates in terms of salary, role, and achievements. Koç University Executive MBA graduates were ranked within the top 20 worldwide in terms of salary increase, and the programme scored well against the ratings criteria for aims achieved and career progression. The programme can also boast one of the world’s most internationally diverse advisory board, with over 80% of the Koç University EMBA advisory board bringing native experience from across the world.
In order to be considered for the ranking, EMBA programs must meet strict criteria. The schools must be accredited by either the US’s Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business or the European Equis accreditation bodies. Their programs must also have run for at least four consecutive years. This year, 129 programs took part in the ranking process, including 16 offered jointly by more than one school.
The full Financial Times EMBA Ranking 2015 table can be viewed here:
- Next Information Session on May 6th, Saturday at İstinye Campus!
- Global Network Week March 2017 at Koç University Graduate School of Business!
- Koç University: Top 15 and "best in Turkey"!
- Global Network Week October 2016 at Koç University Graduate School of Business!
- Koç University Executive MBA ranked first in Turkey again by Financial Times