News & Events
Koç University Executive MBA ranked first in Turkey again by Financial Times
Financial Times has once again ranked Koç University Executive MBA program first in Turkey, and within the world's best programmes for working senior executives.
The annual Financial Times Executive MBA ranking is based on a survey of Executive MBA (EMBA) graduates and an indepth study of the business schools that offer the EMBA. In order to be considered for the ranking, EMBA programs must meet strict criteria. The schools must be accredited by either the US’s Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business or the European EQUIS accreditation bodies.
Koç University Graduate School of Business is accredited by EQUIS and recently received AMBA accreditation for both the MBA and EMBA program. So the Koç University EMBA program is not only the best ranked option in Turkey, but the only AMBA accredited EMBA program from an EQUIS acccredited business school in Turkey and the region!
The full Financial Times EMBA Ranking 2018 can be viewed here:
- Koç University Executive MBA ranked first in Turkey again by Financial Times
- Global Network for Advanced Management Expands Reach to Six Continents with Three New Member Schools in Australia, Italy, and Kenya!
- Global Network Week October 2017 at Koç University Graduate School of Business!
- Congratulations to Codela which won the “Early Stage” of CEMS Startup Challenge 2.0!
- Congratulations to our CEMS MIM and Koç MIM students who won the “Idea Stage” of CEMS Startup Challenge 2.0!