News & Events
Koç University Graduate School of Business MBA program the only Business School in Turkey to feature in the QS Global 200 Business Schools 2014/2015
The ranking of the world’s top MBA programs, which features the world’s most competitive schools such as Harvard Business School and Stanford GSB, is regarded alongside the Times Higher Education World University rankings as the most influential University rankings in the world.
The QS Global Full Time MBA Rankings, which takes into account surveys of both actively hiring MBA employers and academics in the field of business and management, is published annually by region. The Koç University Graduate Business School MBA was the only business school from Turkey to feature in the Europe region, a list dominated by UK business schools, and helps cement the position of Koç University Graduate Business School as the most influential business school in the region.
Koç University offers two MBA programs, a full-time 12 month program and a 24 month modular program. Both programs feature an outstanding curriculum with world class faculty and excellent network opportunities for alumni.
The QS Global 200 MBA Rankings 2014/2015: Europe is available now on the QS website: http://www.topmba.com/mba-rankings/region/europe/2015
- Koç University Executive MBA ranked first in Turkey again by Financial Times!
- Global Network for Advanced Management Expands Reach to Six Continents with Three New Member Schools in Australia, Italy, and Kenya!
- Global Network Week October 2017 at Koç University Graduate School of Business!
- Congratulations to Codela which won the “Early Stage” of CEMS Startup Challenge 2.0!
- Congratulations to our CEMS MIM and Koç MIM students who won the “Idea Stage” of CEMS Startup Challenge 2.0!