News & Events
Koç University GSB joins world’s elite with AMBA accreditation
Koç University Graduate School of Business has officially received accreditation from The Association of MBAs (AMBA), one of the leading authorities on postgraduate business education.
The accreditation covers the Koç University MBA and Koç University Executive MBA programs and has been awarded for a full five years. The AMBA accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement in postgraduate business education and is earned only by the best post graduate management programmes.
As the 239th AMBA-accredited institution worldwide and the first in Turkey, Koç University Graduate School of Business joins an elite family of the top 2% of the world’s business schools.
Upon receiving AMBA accreditation, all current MBA/EMBA students and recent alumni of Accredited Schools, are invited to join AMBA’s global member community of more than 18,500 students and alumni in more than 100 countries, for networking, thought leadership, career development and a variety of perks and benefits.
For more information about AMBA accreditation visit http://www.mbaworld.com/
To learn more about Koç University MBA and EMBA programs visit:
- Koç GSB Information Session on April 28th, Saturday
- Koç GSB Information Session on March 24th, Saturday
- Koç University Executive MBA ranked first in Turkey again by Financial Times
- Global Network for Advanced Management Expands Reach to Six Continents with Three New Member Schools in Australia, Italy, and Kenya!
- Alumni Networking Seminar & Reception