News & Events
Koç University ranks 78th in the Financial Times Executive MBA Rankings 2014
Financial Times has released its list of the world’s top 100 Executive MBA Programs. We are proud to announce that Koç University Graduate School of Business has been ranked 78th among the best business schools.
In order to be considered for the ranking, EMBA programs must meet strict criteria. The schools must be accredited by either the US’s Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business or the European Equis accreditation bodies. Their programs must also have run for at least four consecutive years. This year, 134 programs from 32 countries took part in the ranking process, including 17 offered jointly by more than one school.
See the full list here.
- Koç University Executive MBA ranked first in Turkey again by Financial Times
- Global Network Week October 2017 at Koç University Graduate School of Business!
- Congratulations to Codela which won the “Early Stage” of CEMS Startup Challenge 2.0!
- Congratulations to our CEMS MIM and Koç MIM students who won the “Idea Stage” of CEMS Startup Challenge 2.0!
- Next Information Session on May 6th, Saturday at İstinye Campus!