News & Events
New MIM Double Degree signed!
Koç University Graduate School of Business Director Zeynep Gürhan Canlı and University of South Carolina Moore Business School Associate Dean Kendall Roth have formally agreed Turkey’s first Dual Degree MIM programme. Students can now apply to join the new programme that will allow students the opportunity to graduate with two degrees; the venerable Koç University Master of International Management and the world top-ranked University of South Carolina (Darla Moore School of Business) Master of International Business.
The Double Degree programme joins a new trend among the world’s foremost Business Schools in combining two top-ranking degrees and offering students a unique competitive edge in international business. Students have until 30 June 2015 to apply for next semester’s inaugural programme that will see successful applicants spend a year at each University studying a diverse programme spanning two years.
- Koç University Executive MBA ranked first in Turkey again by Financial Times
- Global Network for Advanced Management Expands Reach to Six Continents with Three New Member Schools in Australia, Italy, and Kenya!
- Alumni Networking Seminar & Reception
- Koç University becomes PIM Member.
- Young Leaders in Family Businesses Certificate Program starts on 8th March