Early Application is between January 2nd-February 28th, 2019.
Regular Application deadline is April 30th, 2019.
Late Application deadline is June 15th, 2019.
The admissions will be managed in three main assessment phases. In the first phase the application files and their conformity will be evaluated. Candidates whose applications are accurate will be invited to interview (panel and case study).
All selections are conducted locally and include the participation of representatives from corporate partners.
The criteria for CEMS Admissions are as follows:
- To have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university;
- TOEFL (IBT100);
- GMAT or GRE score tests. The scores should be sent to institution number 0163;*
- Having proficiency in a second foreign language is an asset.
- To complete the application form as specified;
- To submit an official academic transcript from the undergraduate institution;
- To submit at least two reference letters;
- To submit the application fee payment slip.
Koç MIM is a full time program which can be completed in 12 months. The duration of the program is determined by the number of Business courses taken during undergraduate studies. For more information please contact the KOÇ MIM Team via firstname.lastname@example.org.