Our Ph.D. in Business Administration program has a flexible and interdisciplinary structure. Students can specialize in one of the following areas:
- Marketing: Students can choose to study consumer behavior, behavioral decision theory, marketing strategy, and modeling (analytical and empirical).
- Operations and Information Systems: Students can focus on logistics, service operations, or supply chain management.
– Service Operations
– Supply Chain Management
– Retail Operations
– E-Commerce Analytics
– Behavioral Operations
– Production Systems
– Stochastic Modelling Logistics
- Quantitative Methods: Students can specialize in data mining (with applications in OM/marketing/finance), decision sciences and mathematical programming.- Data Analytics (with applications in OM/Marketing/Finance)
– Decision Sciences
- Finance: Students can engage in research in asset pricing and corporate finance.
- Management and Strategy: Students can focus on mergers and acquisitions, international market entry strategies, entrepreneurship, technology commercialization, system dynamics, corporate governance and non-market strategies, organizational behavior, occupational health, leadership and behavioral decision making.
– Strategic Management
– Organizational Theory
– Organizational Behavior
– Human Resources Management
– Cross Cultural Management