Executive MBA is a post-experience programme for executives who want to enhance their careers. Koç Executive MBA is for students who have at least seven years (including at least 2 years of managerial experience) of full time working experience.
The first and foremost condition for joining the the Koç Executive MBA Program is to be a highly motivated and dedicated individual. In addition, applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution (*studies abroad should be recognized by Turkish Higher Education Council)
- Minimum 7 years of full-time professional work experience ( a minimum 2 years of this experience should be managerial experience) for the Executive MBA programme
- Proficiency in English
- In order to apply to the Executive MBA Program, the applicants must complete the online application (https://apply.ku.edu.tr/gradapp) and upload the following;
- An official academic transcript from every university attended
- Three essays as specified
- Application fee payment slip
- A written statement of corporate support
- Two reference letters
Two reference letters should be submitted for the application. The candidate should provide the contact information of those who will fill in the reference letters in the online application. The references will be provided with the web link of the reference letter form via e-mail.
All qualified applicants will be invited for an interview by the Graduate School of Business. The candidates will be given a business case to read right before the interview and will be asked to answer questions related to the case as a part of the interview process.
- All the international students’ undergrad diplomas from the Universities abroad should be recognized by Higher Education Council of Turkey. If they are not recognized by YOK, the students’ applications will not be valid to any Turkish University. This process will be conducted on behalf of the student by KU Registrar’s Office.
- Turkish students whose undergrad degrees’ are from Universities located outside of Turkey, are expected to supply equivalency document by applying YOK individually.
Online Application Deadline& Program Tuition
Application deadline for 2020-2021 academic year: June 1st, 2020
Only online applications will be considered.
Apply now: https://apply.ku.edu.tr/gradapp
Tuition and Fees
Program tuition for 2019-2020 academic year is 115.000 TL.
The non-refundable Application Fee: 250 TL
International students are exempt from the application fee.
For your inquiries please contact Graduate School of Business at firstname.lastname@example.org