Thank you for your interest in the Koç University Graduate School of Business
, MSc in Finance Program (MFIN).
The Koç University MFIN is unlike any other graduate program in Turkey. It combines an innovative curriculum, strong business links and recognition by the CFA Institute.
A rigorous, CFA affiliated program.
- MFIN is the first CFA Institute partnered program in Turkey.
- CFA Institute certification is a mark of quality and its affiliated programs are widely recognized as among the most rigorous in the world.
What we offer.
- A 13-month, non-thesis, part-time program encompassing a significant portion of the CFA program curriculum.
- Opportunity to apply for a CFA exam scholarship granted by Koç University.
What you gain.
- First class tutoring delivered by world-renowned faculty.
- An extensive professional network within and beyond Turkey.
- A thorough foundation in finance, applied financial analysis skills and advanced research techniques.
- Insider’s knowledge of the latest developments in finance and technology
What you bring.
- At least two years of full-time professional experience.
- High proficiency in English
- The desire to take on a challenging degree program while continuing your professional life.
- Attend all weekly evening and weekend classes held Monday and Wednesday evenings, 6:30pm to 9:30pm and Saturdays, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- Complete 7 core courses and at least 5 elective courses within three semesters.
- Submit an individual graduation project
- Hold a minimum 3.0 GPA at the end of the academic year.
- Attend the Leadership Workshop.
Application and admission requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of full-time work experience*
- 2 (or more) Letters of Recommendation
- Transcripts and diploma from an undergraduate degree
- 3 Essays as specified in the online application
- Application fee payment slip
*If you don’t have 2 years of work experience but are interested in a management program, we recommend you check out our Masters in International Management (MIM).
Selected applicants will be called for an interview. Standardized tests such as TOEFL and GMAT may also be required if considered necessary by the admission committee after the interview.
Applications are now open for Fall 2019 admission and will close on July 12, 2019.
There are limited scholarships for the MSc Finance program and they are awarded on an evaluation of academic merit and financial need. If you wish to be considered for a scholarship, please indicate so in your motivation letter.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you need any additional information about MSc in Finance Program.
Koç University Graduate School of Business