News & Events
Young Leaders in Family Businesses Certificate Program Completed Successfully
We have successfully come to the end of our first Young Leaders in Family Businesses Certificate Program jointly conducted by Koç University Executive Education Programs and EY Turkey with the participation of 27 new generation representatives who have a voice in the management of their family businesses. During the program, many topics such as family constitution, leadership, entrepreneurship in family businesses, and finance were covered under the guidance of Koç University academicians and EY managers who are experts on different matters of family businesses.
- Koç University Executive MBA ranked first in Turkey again by Financial Times!
- Global Network for Advanced Management Expands Reach to Six Continents with Three New Member Schools in Australia, Italy, and Kenya!
- Global Network Week October 2017 at Koç University Graduate School of Business!
- Congratulations to Codela which won the “Early Stage” of CEMS Startup Challenge 2.0!
- Congratulations to our CEMS MIM and Koç MIM students who won the “Idea Stage” of CEMS Startup Challenge 2.0!