News & Events
Young Leaders in Family Businesses Certificate Program Completed Successfully
We have successfully come to the end of our first Young Leaders in Family Businesses Certificate Program jointly conducted by Koç University Executive Education Programs and EY Turkey with the participation of 27 new generation representatives who have a voice in the management of their family businesses. During the program, many topics such as family constitution, leadership, entrepreneurship in family businesses, and finance were covered under the guidance of Koç University academicians and EY managers who are experts on different matters of family businesses.
- Koç University Executive MBA ranked first in Turkey again by Financial Times
- Global Network for Advanced Management Expands Reach to Six Continents with Three New Member Schools in Australia, Italy, and Kenya!
- Alumni Networking Seminar & Reception
- Koç University becomes PIM Member.
- Young Leaders in Family Businesses Certificate Program starts on 8th March