The 12th WirtschaftsWoche Industrial Excellence Conference and Award will take place on September 29 & 30, 2015, in Ludwigsburg/Stuttgart, Germany.
The event will be welcoming management teams – from around Europe – interested in new leadership approaches for achieving operational excellence and thus, company growth. This year, nine plants from seven European countries will present their award-winning leadership models and strategies. Strategy innovations such as Digitalization and Supply Chain Finance are discussed on the second day, followed by an exclusive plant tour at the German champion RECARO Aircraft Seating. Speakers include:
– Prof. Hau Lee, Stanford University and SCM World
– Mehmet Tütüncü, Yildiz Holding
– Michael Straughan, Member of the Board, Bentley Motors
– Prof. Ludo Van der Heyden, INSEAD
– Andreas Schonert, Product Specialist, TESLA Motors
Please visit the Industrial Excellence Conference & Award website for more information and to register: iea-conference.com