Application Deadlines are:
Early Application is February 28th, 2022.
Regular Application deadline is April 29th, 2022.
Late Application deadline is June 15th, 2022.
The admissions will be managed in three main assessment phases. In the first phase the application files and their conformity will be evaluated. Candidates whose applications are accurate will be invited to interview (panel and case study).
All selections are conducted locally and may include the participation of representatives from corporate partners.
The criteria for CEMS Admissions are as follows:
- To have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university;
- To complete the application form as specified;
- To submit an official academic transcript from the undergraduate institution;
- To submit at least two reference letters (Reference letters which will be submitted directly by your referees);
- To submit 4 essays, topic and content of the essays are mentioned in the application system.
- Application fee payment via online application platform.
- Language Requirement: You might be required to submit a TOEFL (IBT100) Score on basis of your interview performance. No language document is requested unless the interview board asks for.
- If your mother tongue is English, you need to submit a proof of a foreign language at B1 Level.