Thank you for your interest in the Koç University Graduate School of Business
, Master of Science in International Management Program.
MSc. in International Management (MIM) program at Koç University is designed for aspiring pre-experience business leaders who want a head start in business management.
Educating the new leaders of the global economy.
- Three program variants: Koç MIM, Koç MIM Double Degree, CEMS MIM
- We are the CEMS MIM partner for Turkey and the highest ranked business school in the region
- We welcome students from all disciplines and all backgrounds.
What we offer.
- A pre-experience program for aspiring professionals with 0 to 3 years of experience.
- A diversified curriculum based on experiential learning.
- A fully international environment with students recruited from hundreds of partner universities around the world.
- Koç MIM: A full time, one-year program at Koç University
- Koç MIM Double Degree: A full-time two-year program including one-year at the University of South Carolina.
- CEMS MIM: A full time, one year program with one semester in one of our CEMS partner business schools, including Bocconi, HEC Paris, LSE and more.
- CEMS MIM: International internship abroad in a company located outside of Turkey and extensive career support services through the CEMS Career Forum.
What you gain.
- All MIM degrees: Options to choose from a wide range of elective courses ranging from strategic management to business analytics.
- All MIM degrees: Hands-on learning using real life case studies, business projects.
- Koç MIM Double Degree: A Master of International Business (MIB) degree from The Darla Moore School of Business at USC in addition to your Koç University MIM degree.
- CEMS MIM: A full semester at a CEMS partner in one of the 32 countries
What you bring.
- An international outlook and a desire to work and study in a multinational environment.
Application and admission requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and transcripts
- A TOEFL score
- A GMAT / GRE score
- 2 Recommendation Letters
- Essays on specified topics
- Application fee payment slip
Selected applicants will be called for an interview.
Applications are now open for Fall 2019 admission and will close on June 15, 2019.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you need any additional information about our MSc. in International Management (MIM) Program.
Koç University Graduate School of Business