Join our ‘’Q&A with Current Students’’ webinar and ask your questions about the program courses, advantages, challenges, social life, networking, career opportunities, and more as you consider your business school choices for Fall 2021 or later!
Time: February 1, 2021 – 18.30 PM
Click here to register to the webinar.
The CEMS MSc in International Management (CEMS MIM) at Koç University is designed for aspiring business leaders with little or no professional experience, who want to secure attractive jobs in multinationals in Turkey or abroad as their career goal.
What does CEMS MIM mean?
CEMS MSc in International Management (CEMS MIM) is a one-year degree program for a select group of students at member institutions, taught jointly by CEMS member schools. Koç University is the Turkey partner of this Top 20 Financial Times ranked management program.
Is this program for you?
· You are a recent graduate with less than 3 years of work experience with a degree in a business or a non-business area
· Your career goal is to become a successful and responsible manager in a global company in consultancy, finance, technology, consumer goods
· You want to develop your management skills in an applied learning environment that values internationalism and global business responsibility
· You are looking for a degree that is recognized by global employers and offers excellent value for money
· #8 The Economist Master in Management 2019 Ranking
· #13 Financial Times Global Master in Management Rankings 2020
· #16 QS Masters in Management Rankings 2021