MBA program’s language of instruction is English and non-thesis program. The first and foremost condition for joining the Koç MBA Program is to be a highly motivated and dedicated individual. In addition, all applicants must possess the following qualifications:
In order to apply to the MBA Program, the applicants must complete the online application (https://apply.ku.edu.tr/gradapp) and upload the following;
- GMAT/GRE test score OR ALES (For native applicants): Minimum 70 from EW (Equally Weighted) if applicable
- An official academic transcript from every university attended
- Three essays as specified
- Application fee payment slip
- TOEFL score can also be uploaded if available
- Minimum 3 years of full-time professional work experience
Two Reference Letters should be submitted for the application. The candidate should provide the contact information of those who will fill in the reference letters in the online application. The references will be provided with the web link of the reference letter form via e-mail. All qualified applicants will be called for an interview by the Graduate School of Business. The admission interview is conducted in English. The candidates will be given a business case to read right before the interview and will be asked to answer questions related to the case as a part of the interview process. Standardized tests such as TOEFL may be required if the committee finds it necessary.
- All the international students’ undergrad diplomas from the Universities abroad should be recognized by Higher Education Council of Turkey. If they are not recognized by YOK, the students’ applications will not be valid to any Turkish University. This process will be conducted on behalf of the student by KU Registrar’s Office.
- Turkish students whose undergrad degrees’ are from Universities located outside of Turkey, are expected to supply equivalency document by applying YOK individually before the end of the program.
Online Application & Deadlines
Application deadline for 2020- 2021 academic year: June 30, 2021
Only submitted online applications will be considered.
Apply now: https://apply.ku.edu.tr/gradapp
For your inquiries, please contact Graduate School of Business at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition and Fees
Program tuition for 2020-2021 academic year is 110.000 TL.
The non-refundable Application Fee: 200 TL