In order to apply to the PhD Program, the applicants must complete the online application (https://apply.ku.edu.tr/gradapp
) and upload the following;
- Graduate proficiency test scores: GRE, GMAT and ALES (native applicants) are accepted.
English proficiency test scores: TOEFL is the only exam accepted.
- Please send your test scores to: TOEFL (ETS): institution code 0163, GRE (ETS): institution code 0668, GMAT (GMAC): institution code 0163
Minimum scores for the tests are:
TOEFL 80 (IBT)
ALES (For native applicants): Minimum 70 from EW (Equally Weighted) for students applying with a MA/MS degree with thesis.
Minimum 80 from EW (Equally Weighted) for students applying with BA/BS
- A minimum GPA of 3,00/4,00 for applicants with undergraduate degree.
- An official academic transcript from every university attended (You can send it to the Graduate School of Business, Koç University, Rumeli Feneri yolu, Sariyer, Istanbul, 34450, Türkiye.)
- A statement of purpose describing your proposed area of study and why you are prepared for this program.
- Three (or more) Letters of Recommendation. The candidate should provide the contact information of those who will fill in the reference letters in the online application. They will be provided with the web link of the reference letter form via e-mail.
- A curriculum vita.
- Applicants to PhD programs must have their results from the Graduate Record Examination (GMAT, GRE for foreign/native applicants) or ALES (Akademik Lisansüstü Eğitim Sınavı-for native applicants) General Test sent to the Graduate School. You need to also upload available scores during online application. You will be able to leave these spaces empty if your ALES scores are not available at the time of application. We do accept applications without ALES scores. You must submit these scores as soon as they are announced.
Selected applicants will be called for an interview by the Graduate School of Business.
For your inquiries, please contact Graduate School of Business at firstname.lastname@example.org