· Offers program varieties: Full Time MBA, Modular MBA, Tech MBA (Technology and Innovation Management Track), Design MBA (Design Strategy and Management Track) and Health MBA (Healthcare Management Track)
· The only AMBA accredited MBA program in Turkey Offered by an EQUIS accredited Business School
What we offer.
· Full time MBA: An intensive, full time MBA program in just one year.
· Modular MBA: A 24-month part time MBA program designed to integrate with your professional life.
· Tech MBA: The 24-month, part time Tech MBA designed to prepare today’s engineering and business professionals to become tomorrow’s leaders in technology management.
What you gain.
· Full time MBA: Applied business project with company executives. Opportunity to study your specialization in greater depth alongside globally acclaimed faculty
· Modular MBA: Opportunity to pursue a degree while continuing your professional life. Classes on three days (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) every month
· Tech MBA: Elective courses include Technology, Innovation and Management, Cloud Computing, Project Management, Big Data & Data Analytics, Next Generation Engineering Technologies– Robotics, Nanotechnology and Health
· Design MBA: Elective courses include Design Thinking for Disruptive Innovation, User Experience, Design for Augmented and Virtual Reality
· Health MBA: Elective courses include Healthcare Systems Operations, Bioinformatics, Next Generation Engineering Technologies – Robotics, Nanotechnology and Health, Strategic Systems Modeling
What you bring.
Application and admission requirements:
Minimum 3 years of full-time work experience*
An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
Proficiency in English
GMAT/GRE test score for Full Time MBA
GMAT/GRE test score OR Koç Admission Test Score OR ALES (For native applicants): Minimum 70 from EW (Equally Weighted) for Modular MBA & Tech MBA & Health MBA & Design MBA
2+ Letters of Recommendation
An official academic transcript from every university attended
3 Essays on specified topics
Application fee payment slip
TOEFL IBT (minimum 80 points) test score if available
*If you have less than 3 years of work experience but you are interested in a management program we recommend you to check our Master of Science in International Management (MIM)
Selected applicants will be called for an interview.
Applications are now open for Fall 2020 and the application deadline is June 30, 2020.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you need any additional information about our MBA Program.
Koç University Graduate School of Business